Care and Maintenance
When it comes to taking care of your flooring, it doesn’t get any easier than taking care of laminate! The following tips can help you keep your laminate wood flooring looking great for many years:
- Sweep, dust mop, or vacuum your laminate floors daily, or as frequently as possible.
- Use a slightly damp microfiber mop and a gentle cleaning solution when needed.
- Wipe up spills and water as soon as possible — do not allow water to sit on the floor.
- To avoid damage, never use steam, abrasive cleaners, harsh chemicals, steel wool, wax-based cleaners, or excessively wet mops on your floor.
- Rugs and mats can help protect your floors from dirt, debris, and other abrasives.
- Avoid walking on your laminate floors with high heels or spiked shoes.
Ready to get started? Call us at (970) 364-2936 or schedule your consultation online today!
Schedule a FREE Comprehensive Consultation with Top Rated Local® Laminate Flooring Experts