Residential & Commercial Flooring Professionals - “In everything set an example by doing what is good” Titus 2:7
If you’re looking for a product that offers the beauty and durability of hardwood for a fraction of the cost, laminate wood flooring may be just what you have been looking for! Laminate flooring is incredibly versatile and complements virtually any room and decorating style. If you’d like to learn more about laminate flooring, or if you’d like to request a consultation with a flooring expert, contact Mountain Valley Floors in Loveland at (970) 685-4763 today!
What is Laminate Wood Flooring?
Many consumers find themselves wondering what the difference is between solid hardwood, engineered hardwood, and laminate wood flooring. While solid and engineered hardwood flooring is composed of natural wood, laminate floors are not. Laminate planks typically lock together and their construction consists of four layers: a top “wear” layer, a second “design” layer, an inner core, and a backing. The design layer simulates wood with a photographic applique and it is protected by the durable top wear layer. The result is an affordable flooring solution that mimics the beauty and warmth of solid wood.
Why Choose Laminate?
There are many benefits to this beautifully versatile flooring:
- Because of its tongue and groove design, it is very easy to install.
- It is very easy to clean and maintain.
- Unlike solid and engineered hardwood, it will not fade in sunlight.
- It is incredibly durable and resistant to dents and scratches.
- It is more affordable than solid or engineered hardwood, but still provides the look of genuine hardwood
Care and Maintenance:
When it comes to taking care of your flooring, it doesn’t get any easier than taking care of laminate! The following tips can help you keep your laminate wood flooring looking great for many years:
- Sweep, dust mop, or vacuum your laminate floors daily, or as frequently as possible.
- Use a slightly damp microfiber mop and a gentle cleaning solution when needed.
- Wipe up spills and water as soon as possible — do not allow water to sit on the floor.
- To avoid damage, never use steam, abrasive cleaners, harsh chemicals, steel wool, wax-based cleaners, or excessively wet mops on your floor.
- Rugs and mats can help protect your floors from dirt, debris, and other abrasives.
- Avoid walking on your laminate floors with high heels or spiked shoes.
Ready to get started? Call us at (970) 685-4763 or schedule your consultation online today!
Schedule a FREE Comprehensive Consultation with Top Rated Local® Laminate Flooring Experts
Schedule a FREE Comprehensive Consultation with Top Rated Local® Northern Colorado Wood Flooring Experts
Call Us: (970) 685-4763
OR Fill Out The Form Below For A Fast Response