Expert Loveland Carpeting Contractor
Carpet has so many things going for it. It’s soft, safe, warm, and quiet. It’s stain-resistant and gives excellent value for the price—and it saves energy! Carpet is also proven to trap allergens and dander (which can easily be removed with the right vacuum when used regularly). If you’re looking for beautiful comfort underfoot, consider carpet. Mountain Valley Floors proudly serves Northern Colorado, including Loveland, Fort Collins, Windsor, Berthoud and Estes Park, with quality installation of desirable name brands of carpeting.
Created by leading design professionals who know color, pattern, and trends, our carpet presents a world of wonderful solutions for your home. Whether your setting is formal or informal, quiet or high-traffic, an empty nest or a house full of kids, we have the right carpet style for you.
- Texture: The velvety look and feel of smoothly cut yarns. Carpet may be deeply or lightly textured to create a fresh, easy-care surface.
- Twist: The twist is back in this lighthearted carpet trend. It’s relaxed but elegant and sumptuous to the touch.
- Loop: Modern interpretation of handcrafted styling. For active areas, where you want sass and sophistication without worry.
- Pattern: Almost an art form. Cut and uncut loops form distinctive designs, for decorating with originality and flair.
Carpet Care and Carpet Maintenance
It’s not hard to take care of carpet, there are just a few easy steps to be aware of. Regularly following this simple carpet maintenance program will ensure that your carpet keeps that freshly-installed appearance and continues to look great throughout the years.
- Preventive Maintenance: Protect your investment before problems occur.
- Vacuuming: Prolong the life and beauty of your floor.
- Spot and Spill Removal: Be prepared for the unavoidable.
- Overall Cleaning: Get regular care with cleaning systems.
- DIY Cleaning: Get the right equipment to do it yourself.
- R2X: Stain and soil remover.
Remember, no carpet is absolutely stain proof. Some carpets have stain-resistant treatments that improve your ability to clean stains, but not prevent them. Similarly, carpets with soil-resistant treatments reduce the rate of soiling, but all carpets require regular care and maintenance. You can resist carpet soil and stains with R2X, Shaw’s own breakthrough technology.
Stains and Soil
The majority of stain complaints are actually related to soil. For example, many sugar-based spills, such as soft drinks and coffee, leave a sugar residue after removal. This sticky residue readily attracts soil from ordinary shoe traffic, and the resulting discolored area appears to be a stain. The same thing happens when spills are cleaned with a detergent solution and the area is not sufficiently rinsed with plain water, leaving a sticky detergent residue. It is important to rinse thoroughly with water and blot dry after removing any spill.
For proper carpet care and maintenance, refer to the manufacturer’s warranty or contact Mountain Valley Floors, Inc. Contact us to schedule a free consultation!